BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Keychains (March births)

Alhamdulillah... I did it! Actually I have completed this order last week but no time to post it here. I am feeling so tired in this few weeks. I started teaching a private tuition 2 weeks ago. I am really grateful because got that offer but at the same time having problem to manage time. Only on weekend I can spend time to sew! and on school breaks too!

Oyeahhh... It's a school holidays again! That means I need to start working for April births.  Chaiyok! *---*


Here are the pictures of March birth keychains  that have been completed :-

1)
: All of them :


2)
: The idea is making a glue :

3)     
: but got a toothpaste ;-p :

4)
: School sock :

5)
: Sock again :


6)
: Is it a book? :

7)
: Pencil case? :

8)
: or pillow? :


9)
: A shirt :


10)
: Hoorayyyy!:

*** Pictures 2) to 9) :
above : front view
below : back view

Last but not least, I want to wish all teachers and students a very happy holidays! XOXO
~

0 comments: