BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Learn to Crochet !

After walked to other blogs and saw pretty crochet stuffs there, I'm so impressed to start crochet too. But how do I start????

1) I need to have a crochet hook, crochet threads (they call it yarn) and scissors!
2) Find the tutorials of how to do the basic stitches
3) Practises a lot!
4) Look for an easy crochet project!
and ........... I get my own crochet stuff!

Here are crochet lovers' blogs that I followed :-

# pinky pinkle LINK
# halizda @ handmade LINK
# hazeleaf LINK

I have found some tutorial blogs too :-

# totally tutorials LINK
# art of crochet LINK
# craft eNVy LINK
# future girl blog LINK

I can't wait to have a try!!!

XOXO

3 comments:

pinky pinkle said...

tq
:)

can pm me on fb if u need my help:)

LuRveLYNN said...

u r welcome :)

halizda said...

terkejut sbb ada org promote blog kita. TQ2.. PP klu saya nk berguru jugak blh?
to Lurvelynn if ur have any problem u can ask me also.. :)
i already add u at fb.