BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MyYearBook Layouts »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

LuRveLYNN keychains

I sewed some more keychains ;-) One of them is special for my housemate, Zuraidah, as her small birthday present. Hope she likes it!

: Special designed for her :

: Zu for Zuraidah :

I have two more keychains as my personal collection. Here there are :

: My favourite :

: An improvement in needlework :

: Baby boy :


: All of them :

: Let's sketch :

: Some of the ideas :

I am so excited to do more crafting. After saw my art work, one of my housemates, Pae, asked me to made some keychains for her students. Don't worry dear, I will made it for you within my 4 days off.  Can't wait to upload the pictures here! ;-)

P/s : Some of the pictures are taken by zue. Kredit to her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tq my fren...soooo sweeet....:)

LuRveLYNN said...

u r welcome ;-)